Monday, April 25, 2016

Comfortable Glam

 Happy Monday!
You know those casual outfits that you put on and are completely comfortable in yet you feel stunning in?  This is one of those for me.  I adore the cozy sweater (mine is older but I linked an equally amazing one below) combined with the super cute ruffled hem top.  It feels like the perfect weekend look.  To really give it a weekend vibe, I added my trusted distressed denim. Can someone please make it so these jeans become work appropriate so I can live in mine the other five days of the week?  I don't know about you but I'm already dreaming of putting my jeans on again on Saturday.  #FashionistaProblems
xoxo,
Abbie


Jacket: (Old;very similar here) | Top:  Loft | Denim:  Joes | Flats: Valentino (similar for less here) | Handbag:  Vintage Chanel (more great vintage Chanel here; less expensive option here) | Sunnies:  Karen Walker |

No comments:

Post a Comment