Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Leather & Tan

 I am enjoying the last little bit of cooler weather here and wearing my "leather" pants while I can before it grows hot here in California.  I adore these pants.  They fit well and aren't so tight that you feel like you have to restrict yourself in terms of places that you can wear them.  They dress up an outfit yet add a certain cool appeal at the same time.  I plan on wearing these for the next month or two until it gets too warm here.  However, I know that I will be rocking them again in the Fall months.  They are such a classic.  If you don't have a pair you adore, now is a great time to pick up a pair!

This time, I enjoyed pairing these leather pants with the softest tank that I own and the cutest little lace bralette.  This tank is so soft and luxe feeling that I am considering purchasing every color because I know that I will wear them to pieces this coming summer!  They are such a great transition piece!
What are some of your favorite transition pieces for the changing seasons?

xoxo,
Abbie


|  Cardigan:  Banana Republic (sold out; adore & really want to purchase this one here)  |  Tank:  Urban Outfitters (So Soft!)  |  Bralette:  Urban Outfitters  |  Leather Pants:  Nordstrom  |  Heels:  Christian Louboutin (similar here for less)  |  Handbag:  Chanel (budget friendly here)  |  Sunnies:  Chanel  |

No comments:

Post a Comment