Wednesday, February 4, 2015

.:Red & Leopard:.


 //Sweater: J.Crew Factory // Skirt:  J.Crew (on sale!) // Pumps:  Nordstrom //

Red and leopard are one of my favorite combinations as of late.  I wear leopard constantly and am thereby constantly attempting to find new ways to wear it.  Well, the red and leopard mixture to me are the best thing since sliced bread.  I am dying to add a little more red into my wardrobe when the challenge is over.  I currently only own this skirt, two sweaters, and a pair of pants that are red.  I am falling head over heels for it quickly though.  I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to add a red cross body handbag into my wardrobe very very soon. Be sure to visit yesterday's post for the two red handbags that I'm dreaming of!
xoxo,
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment