Friday, May 30, 2014

.:Old Love:.



//Dress:  Zara (old; love this one) // Belt:  J.Crew (similar) // Shoes:  Christian Louboutin// Sunnies:  Tiffany & Co.//

This shirtdress is an oldie but goodie.  It's been in my closet for a few years now and I am still in love with it.  My favorite part about these types of dresses is how easy they are to convert.  Believe it or not, this is the first time that I've actually worn it as a dress.  Most of the time, I wear it slouchily tucked into a pair of jeans with a belt.  

Hope your friday is amazing!

xoxo,
Abbie

3 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful! Perfect for summer and I can totally see how it would go with jeans. I'm a fan of have double use for my clothes. :)
    Have a great weekend!

    Allison over at Allison's Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress - I love it with the pink belt! I bet it looks adorable as a shirt! xoxox Danielle @ For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete