Monday, May 12, 2014

.:Turquoise Jasper:.







//Sweater:  J.Crew Factory // Denim:  Hudson // Flats:  Tory Burch (similar) // Necklace:  Nest // Handbag:  Celine//

I am so sorry for the absence!  The past two weeks have been consumed by a seemingly infinite amount of wedding planning!  We are right at 2 months from the big day and I feel like I am always on the phone speaking to someone regarding something wedding related!  That said, my blog got neglected last week in an effort to get wedding things accomplished!  I'm hoping to keep up with consistent posts again.

In reference to the outfit, this necklace may be the most beautiful thing that I own.  I have a particularly weak spot for anything Tiffany Blue and turquoise most often fits into that category.  When I saw this, it was like butter sliding down hot toast…I was done for.  I stalked this on Neiman's website until it hit sale and then I couldn't take it a minute longer after a seemingly stressful day.  I have a feeling I will still have this pretty in rotation ten years from now. Has a piece ever made your heart sink like this one did for me?

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment