Friday, June 20, 2014

.:Bridal Shower Bliss:.

I cannot believe that our wedding is a measly 22 days away!   Wedding prep is in full swing & I've already had my glorious bridal shower that was hosted by my bridal party about a month ago.  I couldn't have asked for anything better!  My bridesmaids & my bridesman totally nailed the Tiffany Blue theme and left me smiling from ear to ear from all of the love.  For more shower details, please head on over to Wedding Paper Divas blog today.

Prior to the shower, I had my hair and makeup trial for the wedding.  While I think I would prefer a little more volume in my hair and a little more lipstick/blush, the girls gave me a great preview of the day of!  It was nice to feel ultra fancy for my shower!

If you would love to see more details about the shower, please visit the Wedding Paper Divas blog as I am taking over their blog today!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment