Monday, June 23, 2014

.:Dots & Florals:.




//Sweater:  J.Crew (similar) // Skirt:  J.Crew (on sale!) // Necklaces:  Mindy Mae's Market ℅  here & here // Heels:  Christian Louboutin (more affordable option)//

Hi Everyone!  I hope your weekend was absolutely glorious!  The future H and I went to San Francisco Saturday for a day trip.  We go to the city about 4 times a year to visit my beloved hair stylist (yes, I'm the crazy girl that drives 2 hours to get a haircut…my hair stylist is the ONLY one who has my ultimate trust with my hair) and shop Union Square/Financial District.  After getting my last haircut before the wedding, we shopped and took in the sites.  We then ventured to catch up with friends for dinner on the way home.  Needless to say, it was the PERFECT Saturday.  While we may live in the country, and I may have grown up in one of the smallest towns, I really feel like the city is a second home.  Visiting the city makes me so incredibly happy and refreshed.  Stay tuned to find out the one purchase that I made while there…
xoxo,
Abbie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that skirt! And I am totally the same way about my hairstylist! :)

    xo http://www.mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the J.Crew dress, that are roaring ruffing dress, skirts,Sweater, necklaces and Heels are also pretty. Very much impressive, attractive and fashionable with standard quality. Your hair style makes to more beautiful and gives you new look...

    Here are just a few of the great items you can find in store boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete