Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 // Sweater:  Banana Republic (nearly identical here) // Skirt:  J.Crew (really old; similar here) // Heels:  Target (old; lusting after these here) // Sunnies // Handbag:  Celine //

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorites to celebrate at work with my first graders.  They are adorably excited about everything.  We worked on lucky charm sorting and then did a few graphing activities.  I dropped my students off at lunch, scurried as fast as I could in these 4 plus inch heels back to my classroom and proceeded to create absolute havoc in my room.  I flipped over desks, dumped out  pencil boxes and spread books across our floors.  In short, I made sure our classroom looked like a war zone for my kiddos.  I then proceeded to run to Starbucks so that I would have an alibi for my lunchtime activities.   After lunch, when I returned to our room with my kiddos, we discovered that the leprechauns had come to visit us.  They were so jazzed and excited to find out that the leprechauns had come and visited our room.  I love my job!

Hope your St. Patty's was just as eventful!

xoxo,

Abbie




No comments:

Post a Comment