Friday, August 28, 2015

Floral

 When I thought of my outfit for the first day of school last week, this summer staple was the only thing that came to mind.  I cannot tell you how many compliments that it gets every single time that I wear it. It is one of my favorite dresses of all time and I plan to purchase the one linked below for the fall season as well.  I cannot get enough of this effortless ensemble and am not exaggerating when I say that as soon as its cleaned, its always the next thing that I wear!
For those of you wondering, the first two weeks of school have been interesting with my first graders this year.  I can already tell that I will have plenty of stories to tell about of the antics this group has in store for me! 

 //Dress:  Anthropologie (sold out; nearly identical & on mega sale here; fall version here which I will be purchasing) // Shoes:  Dolce Vita  // Handbag:  Chanel // Watch:  Michele // Monogram:  BaubleBar // Sunnies:  Tom Ford On Sale Here //

xoxo,
Abbie




No comments:

Post a Comment