Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Cobalt Dress & Leather

These shirtdresses from Target are seriously one of my favorites of life.  This one is highly similar from Target as well and fits the same.   They work exceptionally well for work or play.  I love that they can be dressed up with heeled sandals or dressed down with a fatigue jacket and flats.  They are genuinely one of my favorites in my closet to wear.  Is it bad that I own this same dress in 5 different colors?
xoxo,
Abbie
 
 | Jacket:  Vince  (similar; less expensive here)  |  Dress:  Target (similar; similar)  |  Heels:  Loeffler Randall (on sale here; more sizes here; less expensive version here)  |  Clutch:  Saint Laurent (less expensive here)  |  Sunnies:  Karen Walker  | Bracelets:  Kate Spade; Hermes  |

No comments:

Post a Comment