Tuesday, May 3, 2016

TOILE DRESS


I don't know about you, but for me, Spring makes me want to wear nothing but dresses.  This one is one of my favorites.  The best part of it is the price.  It's only $27 but seems like it would be worth much more.  I added some interest to mine with my favorite Springtime sandals and leather jacket.  I could also see this paired up with bright heels or gladiator sandals.  The black and white color palette of the dress makes it incrediby versatile!  Honestly, it's a must buy!
xoxo,
Abbie





|  Dress:  Nordstrom (only $27!)  |  Jacket:  Vince (similar here; similar here for much less)  |  Heels:  Loeffler Randall (love them so much I have both colors)(nearly identical for less here)  | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Handbag:  Vintage Chanel (more vintage Chanel here)|




No comments:

Post a Comment