Monday, November 2, 2015

neutrals

 Happy Monday, Everyone!  I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween!  We had so much fun getting all dressed up and celebrating with our family!  (Be sure to check out my instagram to see my costume!)  I spent Sunday preparing for the week ahead and relaxing while watching a movie and lunch.  I swear the weekdays go by quickly but the weekends go by faster than I can blink!  

Now that Fall is finally feeling like it has made its way to California, this outfit is going to be one that is on repeat for me.  Neutrals are something that I just can't get enough of as of late. This vest is such a favorite of mine.  I may or may not have worn it three times in the past week since I have purchased it! Also, these booties are amazing!  I absolutely love the detail on the back of them.  I am so in love with them!

xoxo,
Abbie


1 comment: