Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Picks

Happy Black Friday!

While many will be scouring the stores for amazing deals today, I plan to completely stay out of stores and shop from the comfort of my own computer screen.  Honestly, in the past few years, I must say that I have found some amazing holiday deals online as opposed to in store.  I have carefully curated a shopping list for all of you lovelies made up of the best deals.  I have specifically showcased my picks from four main stores in this post and listed a few other stores at the bottom of this post that are having amazing deals as well!  I may post a second set of deals from a few other stores this weekend.  I also plan on posting my wish list for this holiday season sometime within the next week!  Please be sure to visit here again to get even more picks (be it Black Friday related or using the upcoming gift guides that will post next week). Now, onto the sales:

JCREW:  30-40% OFF YOUR ORDER WITH CODE HOLIDAY

j.crew black friday
// Red blazer (See it styled here) // vest // fur collared jacket (own and love this!) // Feather Flats (really want these but my size is out of stock) // Slippers (own and am obsessed with) // Mint Coat // 



SHOPBOP:  up to 25% off your purchase with code GOBIG15

shop bop black friday
// Leopard Clutch (own and love this!) // Haircalf clutch // Lace Sweater // Denim // Ruffled Dress // Sunnies // Scarf // Welllies //


TORY BURCH:  Spend $250 get 30% off with code THANKS


tory burch BLACK FRIDAY
// Pink Kira Bag (I own and love last year's version (see it styled here)) // Perry Tote // Lipstick // Knee High Boots (Own and love! See them styled here ) // Gold Flats (I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE!) // Brown Boots (see last year's version styled here) // 



NORDSTROM:  Take an extra 25% off sale items


nordstrom black friday



OTHER FABULOUS SALES:









ENJOY!  HAPPY SHOPPING!

Please be sure to check back in the next week for various gift guides for all the important people in your life and my holiday wish list!

XOXO,
Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment