Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Blush & White

Happy Tuesday!
If you haven't noticed, neutrals are currently a HUGE favorite of mine as of late.  I seriously cannot get enough of the easy color pallette.  When paired together, they look so fresh and yet classic at the same time.  I've fallen head over heels for outfits that are mostly containing neutrals.  Honestly, I think I may be on the road to becoming a minimalist!  This is so very different from a few years ago when all I wanted to wear were outfits that had a plethora of patterns.  It's funny how time changes our style?!
xoxo,
Abbie
 // Leather Jacket:  Muubaa (old; similar here by same brand; love & own this affordable one) // Necklace:  H&M (old; love & own this one) // Sweater:  J.Crew // Denim:  Gap (old; love these) // Flats:  Valentino (love this less expensive version) //  Handbag:  Clare V. // 

No comments:

Post a Comment