Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Fringe Blazer

Hi Everyone!
I have spent today enjoying the last day of vacation!  It's back to the salt mines mañana!  I will severely miss sleeping in and leisurely picking out my outfits as I sip my coffee in the mornings!  However, I am excited to see my team and catch up with them.  
Anyway, on another note, this outfit is one that I wore to dinner with my sweet hubby!  I love the fringe detailing on this blazer.  It gives new life to such a classic design.  The best part is that it is on major sale right now!  That's right…go order it!  It easily transitions from work with trousers or a dress to nighttime drinks/dinner with destroyed denim or leather pants and some killer heels!  I love pieces that work in such a way that they can be transitioned from one place to another quite easily! 
xoxo,
Abbie
 // Blazer:  Banana Republic (on sale!) // Tee: Victoria's Secret (size up for a slightly oversized fit; I'm wearing a large) // Denim:  Joes (old; love these) // Heels:  Louboutin (own & love this less expensive version)  // Sunnies:  Tom Ford // Handbag:  Saint Laurent (less expensive here) // 




No comments:

Post a Comment