Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pop of Leopard


Hi Everyone!
Do you ever have those items that unexpectedly become wardrobe staples?  This coat is one of them.  I never thought that such a loud in your face type of piece would become one of my favorites.  I love that I can throw on a simple outfit and add this as my topper to add immediate style to the most simplistic of looks.  As I type this post, I currently have it on and have it styled another way (with jeans and a simple black tunic…look for that post in the next few weeks).  It is so versatile.  I can't wait to style it again.
What pieces have been that way for you?
xoxo,
Abbie

// Coat:  Forever 21 (this year's model) // Chambray:  J.Crew Factory // Leather Pants:  Nordstrom // Booties:  Nordstrom // Handbag:  Celine //

No comments:

Post a Comment