Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Spring In Your Step




// Shirt: J.Crew // Skirt:  J.Crew // Shoes:  Nordstrom // Handbag:  Tory Burch (sold out; identical smaller version) // Necklace:  J.Crew (old; similar)//

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I'm having a small obsessive moment with these heels from Nordstrom.  Here's a few reasons why you need them too:  

1.  They go with just about everything.  I literally cannot stop wearing them with everything from white skinnies to skirts to dresses to distressed skinnies.  They bring an instant cool factor to every single outfit that they are paired with.

2.  Their color helps your legs to look a little longer.  I mean, what girl doesn't want that?!

3.  The thick heel makes them as comfortable to walk in as wedges.  I've worn them through multiple eleven hour work days where I have been on my feet all day.  In fact, my fitness app said that I reached 10,000 steps in these babies today and my feet have never felt better!  Girls, you need them for the comfort & style combination alone!

I hope your week is off to a great start!  
xoxo,
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment