Thursday, April 9, 2015

.:Citron:.


 //Sweater:  J.Crew (old; love this option) // Skirt:  J.Crew // Heels:  Amazon (a great deal!) // Handbag:  Celine // Sunnies:  Ray Ban //

Two colors have my heart this spring.  I'm sure that you've guessed from other blogposts that blush is one of them.  The other color that has completely stolen my heart is anything in a bright neon-esque yellow/chartreuse/citron color!  I'm absolutely obsessed!  In fact, I have a strong feeling that this color will be on serious repeat this spring and summer for me!  

When I happened upon this skirt, there wasn't a beat that was skipped in between the time that I saw it and had to try it on.  It's just such a happy color!  In fact, all day at work today I was told how bright and happy my outfit was!  Those kind of compliments are always good in my book!

By the way, these heels are an absolute steal!  I had been hunting for a pair of bow heels for a while and it always seemed as though my size was sold out by the time I found whatever pair seemed to come across.  These were shipped from overseas and did take a week or two to deliver. Even at that, they were well worth the wait.  Another perk of them is that they are at an affordable price, too!

Happy Almost Friday!
xoxo,
Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment