Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Shades of Green






//Sweater:  Banana Republic // Necklace:  Whitley V. Designs // Denim:  Joe's Jeans //
// Handbag: YSL // Sunnies:  Ray Ban //


This lovely little handbag has a funny story behind her.  When my husband and I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon this past summer, we were wandering through the shops in Waikiki and we just so happened to pop into Saint Laurent.  I wandered around the store carrying this purse for quite some time.  However, since the hotel comped us some extra time on the island, we decided to stay a few extra days in Hawaii and repurchase our plane tickets home.  That being said, I felt incredibly guilty purchasing a handbag, and sadly, left her in Hawaii.  Being the handbag lover that I am, I never got her out of my mind.  This past month, I came across her again and I knew she had to be mine.  I decided the only way to justify her was to "exchange" her for things in my closet.  I listed so many items on my @shopallthingstiffanyblue instagram account and sold quite a few of them (there are still some great deals on that account that you all should head over to see!). "Exchanging" pieces of my wardrobe for her was one of my best decisions! I love when the stars all seem to align!

xoxo,
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment