Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter


 // Dress:  Pree Brulee // Heels:  Target (old; similar here for under $30; I recently purchased these here) // Necklace: Nest (this season's version) // Handbag:  Saint Laurent // Sunnies: Rayban //


This dress was made for springtime and Easter!  I have been searching for a white lace shift dress for so long.  Every time I tried one on, I hated how it looked on my body.  When I saw this cute little white dress pop up online, I snagged it right away and hoped for the best.  I have to say, not only is the quality awesome, but it fit perfectly!  I am now chomping at the bit to go back and purchase a few more shift dresses from them as I am so impressed with this one.  

Now, back to Easter…

We spent Easter family hopping.  We spent some time with my fabulous in-laws who provided us with great company, an egg hunt, and a mechanical bull to ride!  It was absolutely hilarious to watch some of my family (including my husband) see how long they could stay on the bull!  We then ventured over to my parents' house for dinner.  We were surprised with the amazing news, from my little brother and his wife, that we are going to be an auntie and uncle!  You can better believe we are thrilled for them and can't wait to spoil this little one to pieces! :)

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your Easter was egg-ceptional!

xoxo,

Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment