Monday, May 25, 2015

.:Pink & Grey:.





// Jacket: BB Dakota (similar) // Sweater: Banana Republic // Denim: AG (similar for less) // Flats: Valentino (less expensive here) // Handbag:  Tory Burch (sold out; smaller identical version here) //

Hi Everyone! I have been in the process of  hunting down a pair of gray denim for months.  I have no idea why they have been so difficult for me to find, but they were.  Then, I happened upon these.  They fit like a glove.  They are one of my current favorite pieces in my wardrobe and cannot wait to pair them with springtime brights super soon! I was browsing online for a cost effective version for all of you and happened upon the above linked pair that is only $33!!!! Girls, if you don't have gray denim you need to purchase them ASAP!  I wish I had seen them before I purchased mine (not that I don't love my AG pair) as Gap denim always fits so well for me!
xoxo,
Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment