Tuesday, May 26, 2015

.:Striped:.





// Sweater:  Target // Skirt:  Loft (old; want this one so much!) // Heels:  Nordstrom // Handbag:   Tory Burch (sold out; smaller identical version here) //

Stripes are always one of my favorites.  I adore how they give an outfit some easy visual appeal.  In this outfit, I chose to combine two prints that are my mainstays, stripes and leopard.  They work well together because they are opposites.  Leopard is a loose print while stripes are a more structured print.  Thus, they don't compete with one another.  I also chose to keep the rest of the color palette soft in order to create some visual stability.  

Hope you're all doing well.  We are 12 days from the end of the school year here in first grade land and I've come down with a horrible sinus infection/laryngitis.  Four prescriptions later, I was told by the doctor tonight to stay home for two days from work but there is no way that I'm leaving my kiddos in the midst of testing and goodbyes.   I will prevail! 

Hope your week is going well!

xoxo,
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment