Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall Style



Here in California, the weather cannot seem to decide if it would rather be Summer or Fall.  One day we have 70 degree weather, only to wake up the next morning to 105 degree heat.   I'm taking the weather report one day at a time and wore this look on one of the cooler days.  I am completely itching to have the Fall season fully kick off!

This cardigan is one of my seasonal favorites.  It is so soft and cozy it almost feels as though you're wearing pajamas!  It's so much one of my favorites that I just ordered it in another color as well!

These heels (here & here) are a must have for fall.  I love the subtle detail that they have.  They go with everything and can be worn with dresses now and more fall appropriate denim later on as it gets cooler.








Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Abbie

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you with this weather. I mean-now it's fall-let's have some fall!
    Cute outfit!

    Love, Allison over at Allison's Eye
    http://allisons-eye.com/

    ReplyDelete