Monday, September 28, 2015

Green Eyelet

Happy Monday Everyone!
One thing that always seems to put a little pep in my step while getting ready for a long work day is dressing up more than I feel like.  Some days, I'll be honest, nothing sounds greater than wearing yoga pants to work.  However, it is on those days that I really try to dress up as it seems to also help to boost my mood.  An easy tip when you're in a funk is grabbing a dress and kitten heels.  Dresses are a no brainer and allow you to just put on one piece without having to worry about matching.  Kitten heels are an easy way to still provide comfort but also add some dressiness to any outfit!  Hope your week is off to a great start!

xoxo,

Abbie



//Dress // Shoes (similar) // Handbag:  Chanel // Sunnies // Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment