Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Gold & Blush

Hi There!
Today may have been the first day of Fall, and I may have enjoyed a Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks today (thus signifying the start of the season), BUT it's still toasty in California.  I'm soaking up the last rays of sunshine in my skirts.  That does not mean that I'm getting ready to store these pieces away anytime soon.  In fact, I plan on making them Fall appropriate.

Here are my thoughts for transitioning these Summer staples into Fall:  
  • This top is a basic and goes with just about everything.  I plan on pairing it with leather pants, destroyed denim, and wool skirts as the months go on.  The ones that I linked below will do a great job with all of the above mentioned possibilities as well!  
  • This skirt would look adorable paired with a black sweater and booties as it continues to get a little cooler.  In fact, the one I linked below is practically dying for a utility jacket to be added into an outfit with it!

What are your favorite ways to transition through into the new season?





All outfit is old J.Crew but here are similar adorable items:  Top here & here // Skirt (own & love this one) // Pumps // Sunnies // Handbag: Chanel //

xoxo,
Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment