Tuesday, September 29, 2015

White & Stripes

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!  
Temperatures here have dropped this week and while I'm not certain that they will stay as cool as they are currently, I have officially begun adding in my Fall pieces.  These white jeans transition into fall nicely with the edition of a tweed moto style jacket and flats.  

I know some of you may be thinking, "White jeans in the Fall?" My answer is "Why not?"  White jeans are fresh at any time of the year.  I think all that is important is how you style them.  By adding a tweed fabric, like in this jacket, which has a very Fall-esque feel, you create a much different seasonal look than you would if you just paired this with a striped tee and sandals.  In addition, adding in the flats (as opposed to sandals) really helps to transition the look too!  Basically, in pairing with simple Fall pieces, your white denim will transition through the seasons nicely without looking out of place.  





Thanks for reading!

Xoxo,
Abbie



No comments:

Post a Comment