Monday, April 21, 2014

.:Bright Stripes:.





// Sweater:  J.Crew (this year's version) // Skirt:  J.Crew (identical Factory version) // Necklaces:  J.Crew (nearly identical) // Flats:  Steve Madden//

Spring has sprung here.  We are enjoying days filled with eighty degree sunshine at our house lately.  Skirt weather is in full effect.  In hopes of not looking like Casper the ghost, I have been testing out sunless tanners (in hopes of not exacerbating my skin cancer risk as I was a complete sun worshipper up until the age of 22).  Do you girls have any favorite sunless tanners and tips on how to apply it?  I'm in search of a fabulous tan out of a bottle that looks as great as my dark, natural Italian sun created one does.  Please help by leaving a comment down below about what sunless tanners you love!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment