Thursday, April 10, 2014

.:Night Brights:.







//Sweater:  J.Crew (Factory Version) // Necklaces: J.Crew (nearly identical) // Skirt:  Banana Republic// Bow Wedges:  Vince Camuto//

Despite the fact that the future H and I have gotten home later than normal, and the sun was on its way down, we decided to shoot tonight after all.  That said, excuse the darker pictures…  

I am so excited that skirt weather may finally be here to stay!  I always think that I hate when the temperatures go up because I despise the heat.  However, I quickly remembered that I love the shoes and skirts that come with the warm weather!  I tried out these fabulously beautiful bow wedges today after buying them a few months ago and couldn't be more excited over the ability to wear peep-toes again! 

 Happy Friday Eve!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment