Monday, April 28, 2014

.:San Francisco Dreaming:.









//Blazer:  Banana Republic (similar) // Tee:  Victoria's Secret // Scarf:  Alexander McQueen (on sale!) // Denim:  Paige (similar) // Flats:  Steve Madden//

The Future H & I spent Saturday in San Francisco.  While we live in the country now, and I grew up in a very small town, I'm starting to feel like I am somehow a city girl at heart.  I absolutely love visiting the city. There's something almost magical that it holds over me.  I use our trips to the city as a way to gain fashion inspiration and add to my wish list.  Sometimes, I come home with a new prized possession and other times, I leave the city and save for months in order to get something on my wish list.  This trip brought home this fantastically timeless Alexander McQueen scarf (and a fantastically priced pair of Tory Burch kitten heels (75% off!!!)).  I apologize ahead of time for the abundance that you will be seeing the scarf in future posts!  That said, Regardless of if I'm shopping shopping or just window shopping, nothing beats shopping in San Francisco!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment