Wednesday, August 20, 2014

.:Green Dots:.


//Sweater:  J.Crew (Factory Version here) // Skirt:  J.Crew (old; similar) // Heels:  Sam Edelman (absolutely love these!) // Necklace:  H&M (love this too!)//

My first official day back to school with my new first graders was yesterday.  We had an absolutely fabulous day and it is going to be a great year!  I also started as a lead teacher for my school's after school program this year…this equates to working about 11 hours per day!  Whew!  I love feeling so involved in my school's happenings though!  Anyway, back to the outfit!  In an effort to mingle with parents effectively yet still have a fun ensemble, I opted for brighter colors in classic silhouettes.  One of the easiest ways to make a classic outfit fun is by taking simple shapes (like a basic pencil skirt and sweater) and update them by purchasing them in fun colorful shades.  

No comments:

Post a Comment