Wednesday, August 20, 2014

.:Striped Love:.




//Sweater:  J.Crew Factory // Skirt:  Banana Republic (loving this one) // Shoes:  Sam Edelman (old; lusting after these) // Necklace:  Stellla & Dot (new version here) //

Today was the second day of teaching first grade to my new kiddos and running after school program!  I had a fantastically long day.  As I sit at my laptop at midnight, all I can think about is getting tons of sleep to gear up for the rest of the week!  I so wish I didn't have to wake up at 6am and had the luxury of lounging until 10am.  While I still plan on painting my nails before I hit the hay tonight (this girl never feels like herself with bare nails…which have happened the past 3 days), I can't help but be excited about seeing my new students again tomorrow and planning my outfit accordingly in the morning while sipping my coffee!  Hope you are having a fantastic week!
xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment