Monday, August 11, 2014

.:I'm Back!:.

Hi Everyone!  It's been about a month since I last posted!  Matt & I got married on July 12th and then took a trip to Hawaii for our Honeymoon!  I got incredibly wrapped up in wedding preparations/aftermath and, as a result, the blog suffered!  I can't wait to share rehearsal, wedding, and honeymoon pictures with you all VERY soon!  That said, I'm back in action and can't wait to continue to document my fashion journey.  


I have a severe weakness for anything with stripes.  A friend and I were pursuing the local mall before the honeymoon searching for some cutesy stuff to take to Hawaii and we happened to pop in the store Soma.  Now, at first, I firmly believed that they only had grannyish items and didn't think that I would find a thing inside their doors.  While the majority of their stock does seem to be aimed at an older age bracket, I can say that I will be popping the store from time to time now.  They had the softest, most beautifully fitting maxi dresses on sale at my local store.  I was literally shocked when I found this dress and have wanted to wear it so very often!  As soon as it's clean, I find myself wanting to wear it again!  In fact, it's so comfortable I wore it on the plane to our Honeymoon (more on that in a few days).  This dress just went to show me that you shouldn't judge a store until you explore the inside.  


On another note, we all know how much I love my NEST jewelry!  I wear my Turquoise Jasper necklace at least 3 times a week!  That being said, the husband and I stopped by T.J. Maxx yesterday only to find a jasper necklace in the case.  When I saw this, my heart skipped a beat…I asked the associate how much it was and then had a mini freak out session ($40!!!!).  It's safe to say that this may be my new favorite jewelry piece!

Last bit of fashion talk is all about these lovely Tory Burch Miller sandals!  When the husband and I went on our honeymoon, I was determined to bring back a fancy keepsake from our trip.  These sandals fit the bill perfectly as I had forgotten a cute pair to bring with me on the trip!

//Dress:  Soma (on sale in store!; super similar; similar) // Necklace:  T.J. Maxx (identical pricier version) // Handbag:  Celine // Sunnies:  Chanel // Sandals:  Tory Burch//


Goodness, I have missed chatting up a storm about fashion!   Be sure to check back tomorrow for another post!

xoxo,

Abbie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I hope you had fun finishing the planning and then the actual day itself! Hope you get a little relaxation! Good to have you back.
    xoxo Allison
    http://allisons-eye.com/

    ReplyDelete