Tuesday, August 12, 2014

.:Last Days of Summer:.





//Cardigan:  Loft (old; similar) // Tee:  Victoria's Secret // Necklace:  TJ Maxx (identical pricier version) // Sunnies:  Chanel // Jeans:  Hudson Nico // Flats:  Kenneth Cole via Marshalls (similar; love these)//

 To me, nothing spices up a bland outfit better than an exciting shoe and statement necklace.  By updating classic pieces with small punches of color/texture, you can easily take a bland outfit to the next level.  I spent today relishing in the last few hours of vacation.  I go back to work tomorrow…back to putting together my classroom for my new 25 first graders & sitting through meetings that will guide our year.  While I am so excited to go back and see my colleagues, friends, and new students, I will incredibly miss the freedom that I've had the past few months.  I have to say, after having a fabulous summer filled with getting married to the love of my life and a fabulous Hawaiian honeymoon, I've had the best summer of my life!
xoxo,

Abbie

1 comment: