Thursday, August 28, 2014

.:Accessories Count:.

//Sweater:  J.Crew Factory (similar)// Skirt:  Banana Republic (old; identical here)// Pumps:  old; wanting these // Necklace:  Stella & Dot//

Accessories can change a look.  This mint sweater & gingham skirt combo has been a go to for days when I am not sure what to wear for months.  One easy way to wear the same thing over and over again while still keeping it fresh is by changing your accessories.  For this look, I opted for my fabulously fringed Pegasus Necklace & fun leopard pumps.  However, in the past I have opted for a girlier necklace and spikey pumps in order to keep the look young and fun.  

Using the same basics, I have also opted for a classic look with basic nude heels and stacked necklaces.

Using the same basics, I have also opted for a classic look with basic nude heels and stacked necklaces. See this blogpost here.

 Accessories add a breath of fresh air into your wardrobe.  Which look is your favorite?
xoxo,

Abbie

1 comment:

  1. Loving this look from head to toe! :) Navy and mint is one of my favorites and you look fab!!

    ReplyDelete