Monday, August 25, 2014

.:Neon Stripes:.



//Sweater:  J.Crew Factory // Skirt:  J.Crew (similar)// Wedges:  Jessica Simpson (old; in love with these; Striped, super adorable on sale & on their way my closet here) // Necklaces:  J.Crew (identical here & similar here)// Sunnies:  Chanel// Polish:  Essie Where's My Chauffeur?//

The past week was insane.  I worked over 60 hours and it was the first week of school to boot!  That said, I spent the weekend with the husband recuperating.  

We went to a movie on Saturday and did some window shopping (I've got my eye on a pair of heels at Banana Republic).  I'm trying to think through my purchases a little more before buying…it's not the easiest thing for me to do but I'm really loving the pieces that I do purchase now as opposed to just having lukewarm feelings for them.  Let's hope this new shopping mentality sticks with me for quite some time.  

On Sunday, we did some work around the house.  The hubs installed the chandelier that hung above us at our wedding in our kitchen and started laying down new tile in our kitchen.  We moved in April to a home that we have done tons of work too.  I'm thankful to have a husband who is knowledgeable in all of these crazy projects!  I can safely say that our fixer upper is really becoming a place that I'm enjoying living in more and more with each project we complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment