Tuesday, November 18, 2014

.:Classics:.




//Sweater:  Forever 21 // Shirt:  Forever 21 (love this) // Denim:  Paige // Boots:  Tory Burch (this season's version…on SALE!!!) // Clutch:  The Providence Story (love this even more!) //

For some reason, Fall brings out my inner prepster.  I absolutely gravitate back toward classic pieces such as this super affordable (& well made) turtleneck from Forever 21.  The striped shirt underneath it gives it a modern and young edge to keep it from looking too mature.  The boots are such an amazing buy and I would highly recommend them as you will have them for years to come! My favorite part about all of these pieces is that they are timeless.  I can still imagine myself wearing them years from now because of their classic lines.  These classic pieces are the kind of pieces that you should build your wardrobe around!

xoxo,

Abbie




No comments:

Post a Comment