Monday, January 12, 2015

.:Date Night:.

//Coat:  Old Navy (old; love this one for under $50) // Shirt:  Banana Republic (love & debating ordering this one for $13) // Denim:  Hudson // Handbag:  Tory Burch // Heels:  Valentino (love these for under $60) //

My husband and I went for an easy date night on Friday night to one of our old favorite restaurants and to see a movie.  As part of my resolution to wear heels 3 times a week, I decided to wear them for date night.  That being said, I've been on vacation the past three weeks, so wearing heels has been even less desired than normal because I'm most often shopping or catching up with friends that I haven't seen in a while (all of which require a lot of walking…not so fun in sky high pumps).  However, today is my first day back to work from vacation (I hope there's enough coffee to keep me going) and I'm planning on strutting around much more often in my power shoes (heels!).

As a side note, you may notice a super sweet pup in the photo.  He is the  neighbor's adorable dog and, while on break, became my running buddy.  I am trying to get back into my old running self (I used to LOVE it more than clothes…yeah, I know…it's a lot.).  Anyway, my last mile of every run that I went on last week, this little pup would catch me and run right by my side.  When the hubby and I went to take outfit pictures, he decided to join in on the fun and come to visit us!  

Please be sure to check in at 6pm PST tonight for an announcement that may really surprise you!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment