Tuesday, November 4, 2014

.:Leopard Loving:.







 // Dress:  Loft // Necklace:  H&M (old; absolutely love this one!) // Boots:  Tory Burch (on a great sale here)//

Hi Everyone!  I have to say that anything leopard usually catches my eye instantly.  I firmly believe that leopard is a neutral and goes with just about anything.   That said, when I saw this dress, I knew that it had to be mine.  I can picture it styled so many ways.  Next, I hope to wear it layered with a chambray shirt underneath or  paired with a sparkly necklace and fun booties.

Speaking of boots, can we talk about how fabulous these over the knee boots are?! I mean…they're freaking amazing!  I have looked for a pair of tall black boots for years and could never find a pair that I loved until I saw these.  The best part about them is that they are on mega sale over at Saks (linked above)!

Hope your week is off to a fantastic start!

xoxo,

Abbie

7 comments:

  1. This dress is the dress of the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I can never resist a good print!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Leopard is just THE best print!

      Delete
  3. Oh those boots are perfection!!!!
    xoxo Danielle
    www.fortheloveofleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! Saks has such a good deal on them & they go with literally everything!

      Delete
  4. Nice outfit and love your Tory Burch black OTK boots Abbie!

    ReplyDelete