Friday, December 4, 2015

2015 Christmas Wishlist

Happy Friday, Everyone! I hope your week was fantastic!  I'm starting off this weekend with a post featuring my dream Chirstmas wishlist!  These are the items that I have been currently drooling over. To be specific, in between the Celine sunnies, Keepall (be still my heart!:)), agenda (every busy girl needs a fantastic planner right?!), and flats (the gold would go with everything & the kitty ones are just the cutest thing ever), I can't seem to pick my jaw off the ground.  They are all just absolutely too gorgeous.  While I know that the majority of these items will remain a dream for now, it is so fun to actually browse the sites and find things that make your heart skip a beat in the process.

xoxo,
Abbie
2015 Christmas Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment