Monday, December 7, 2015

Trench Coat

Happy Monday, Everyone!
You all know that I'm obsessed with good basics and I don't mind spending more on them because I know that I will have them for (hopefully) decades. To me, a good trench is one of those pieces.  I am so obsessed with styling mine on weekends as of late with ripped denim!  I love the juxtaposition of something so clean and pristine as a trench with ripped destroyed denim.   The juxtaposition not only adds interest to your outfit, but a cool factor was well!
Hope your monday is going well!  Be sure to check back in tomorrow for a gift guide that you won't want to miss!
xoxo,
Abbie


 // Trench:  Burberry (less expensive here) // Denim:  Joe's (old; love these) // Flats:  Chanel (love these less expensive ones) // Tee:  Victoria's Secret (size up; I'm wearing a medium) // Beanie:  Nordstrom // Handbag:  Saint Laurent (love this less expensive one) //



1 comment: