Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Buffalo Check

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I am so in love with buffalo check and leopard paired together.  I seriously can't get over how well they work together.  

We need to take a brief minute to discuss how awesome this sweater is.  Now, the discussion of this sweater also comes with me admitting one of my weird shopping habits to you all.  I have to say that I absolutely adore randomly scoping out and shopping in the men's section (it's fabulous for great oversized finds).  I was browsing around Banana's men's section and found this sweater there (I'm wearing a men's small here).  I love the loose relaxed look.  To me, it's just perfection!  That being said, when you're out shopping, don't discriminate…search everywhere in stores because you never know what you will find!

xoxo,
Abbie

// Sweater:  Banana Republic // Tee:  Victoria's Secret // Denim:  Joe's (old; love these) // Flats:  Isa Tapia // Handbag:  Celine (love this more affordable version)





No comments:

Post a Comment