Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stocking Stuffers: Hers & His

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm bringing you a stocking stuffer gift guide with most options under $35!  These are all items that I would personally love to see show up in my stocking or imagine purchasing for my loved ones!
xoxo,
Abbie

HERS                                                       HIS

Stocking Stuffers:  Hers & His

 HERS:

1.  YSL Lipstick (a great way to go designer on a budget)
2.  RollerBall Perfume (get her her favorite perfume in small size!)
3.  Tassel Keychain (love this for only $13!)
4.  Tory Burch Coin Purse (a beautiful splurge item!)
6.  Essie Nail Polish (my favorite polish brand)
7.  Batiste Dry Shampoo (I use this wonderful stuff weekly!)
7.  BKR Water Bottle (so adorable!)
8.  Sephora Masks ($6 and so fun!)
9.  Dior Lip Balm (love this designer splurge!  I always have one on hand!)
10.  Beanie (own and love!  I want the white one too!)
11. Heart Ring (too cute!)

HIS:

1. Silver Playing Cards (such a cool way to give a simple gift!)
3. Jack Black Lip Balm (guys need lip balm too!)
4.  Animal Multi-tool (everything from wire cutters to a knife in this baby!)
5.  Wallet Ninja (credit card sized tool to fit in his wallet!)
6.  Tom Ford Cologne (the perfect splurge)
7.  Beard Kit (help him clean up!)
9.  Whiskey Books here & here (perfect for your guy's library and your bar cart!)


No comments:

Post a Comment