Thursday, December 3, 2015

Luxe for Less

Happy Friday Eve!
I'm sure you've notice by now that I'm obsessed with combining high and low to create the perfect outfit.  While I absolutely love designer shoes and handbags, I rarely purchase designer clothing.  Most of the time, my actual clothing pieces can be found in places ranging from J.Crew to Loft to Target.  This cape is quite affordable at under $30 yet it seems so luxe.  I was honestly shocked and in awe of the quality of this.  The knit is thick and well done.  The fur collar that is attached to the cape is soft, cozy, and looks similar to something that I might find at Anthropologie.  That being said, I could see this cape priced elsewhere for so much more!  It is such a favorite of mine that I purchased it in both colors!  It can be combined so many ways, I have found myself pairing it with everything from ripped denim and loafers to leather pants and leopard heels!

Stay tuned tomorrow to see my personal holiday wish list!
xoxo,
Abbie

// Cape (under $30!):  Target // Top:  Nordstrom // Leather Pants:  Nordstrom // Handbag:  Celine (30% off here) (less expensive version here) // Flats:  Chanel (love this nearly identical less expensive version) // 

No comments:

Post a Comment