Monday, February 15, 2016

Adding Interest

Hi All!
If you've followed me for any length of time, you know that I'm drawn to style that is classic with a twist.  I love the idea of having an overall classic esthetic and then adding in pops of interest with accessories.  These flats, while an investment, I can see myself wearing for years to come.  It took me years to pull the trigger on them and am so glad that I did.  In fact, I wish that I had snapped them up much sooner.  They are a subtle way of adding some fun to an otherwise neutral outfit.  Honestly, I've had them for four days and I've worn them for three of them.  I cannot get enough!
Another way that I enjoy adding interest is through jewelry.  This fox bracelet is so fun and I find myself wearing it multiple times a week.  My husband also picked up this gold-edged quartz arrowhead necklace this weekend for me. Due to its coloring, it is so simple to style and add into any outfit. I know I'll be wearing it for a long time to come.
What is your favorite way to add interest to your outfits?
xoxo,
Abbie
 // Blazer:  Banana Republic (old; similar here) // Tee:  Madewell (I sized up to a medium) // Denim:  Joes // Flats:  Charlotte Olympia (less expensive similar here) // Handbag:  Chanel (less expensive here) // Watch:  Michele // Necklace:  Waffles & Honey // Bracelets:  EllandEmm & Alexis Bittar Fox Bracelet // Sunnies:  Celine // 

No comments:

Post a Comment