Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hats & Destroyed Denim

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for the lack of blogposts last week.  Work has been crazy busy and I've been coming home falling asleep on top of my laptop or on the couch because I've been feeling like I'm running a million miles an hour.  However, busy is good.  Busy means that time goes by quickly and the weekend always seems to get here before I know it. 
Speaking of the weekend, here's a look that I wore last weekend to a day date with the hubby and a family movie night later that day.  As you know, I live for distressed denim & hats on the weekends. 

FYI for anyone wondering about this bag:  This Louis Vuitton Pouchette Metis is hard to currently get ahold of but if you call the number on LV's website, they will help assist you in finding one.  I was told that I was lucky that they had this one in stock as it's been difficult to track down but LV also told me that it's not yet discontinued (it's just backordered).  So, if you don't get one the first time you call, call again in a few days…you never know when you'll get lucky and one will show up!

xoxo,
Abbie
 // Sweater:  J.Crew // Denim:  Joes // Flats:  Nordstrom (so comfy) // Handbag:  Louis Vuitton Pouchette Metis // Monogram Necklace:  BaubleBar // Bracelets:  EllandEmm // Watch:  Michele // Hat:  local boutique // 


No comments:

Post a Comment