Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Uniform

Hi Everyone!
When I love a silhouette, I really love it.  Meaning, I wear it ALL THE TIME.  It becomes my uniform.  Lately, my favorite has been the combination of distressed denim (are you sick of me wearing them yet?), an oversized white tee, and a blazer.  I love the pairing of polished with distressed denim.  It seems like they aren't supposed to be paired together when you look at them individually, but then once you do, you know that they completely belong together.  Maybe I'm over exaggerating but I'm completely obsessed with the combination.  I would wear it daily if it weren't frowned upon to wear to work (sub in black skinnies for work).  Yesterday was a variation of this uniform, and I hate to say it but be prepared because this week as I have one more posting of my favorite silhouette coming up.  Do you have a go to uniform?
xoxo,
Abbie
 // Blazer:  Zara (old; currently craving this one & just purchased this one) // Tee:  Madewell (I sized up to a medium) // Denim:  Joes // Handbag:  Prada (love this less expensive option) // Heels:  Christian Louboutin Décolleté 554 (love and own this less expensive option…size up) // Sunnies:  Celine // 

No comments:

Post a Comment