Thursday, February 18, 2016

Red Blazer & Leopard Heels

Happy Friday Eve!
My blazer, tee and denim trend continues today.  I'm seriously addicted.  I love nothing more than a good structured jacket with some destroyed skinnies and heels lately.  There's something so elegant yet effortless about it all.
I have to tell you all that this is one of only a few pieces of red in my closet.  For years (and often still at times) I have had real difficulty getting myself to wear red.  I always thought that it did nothing for me.  Well, my tastes must be slightly changing again as I am falling head over heels for the pieces of red that already exist in my wardrobe as of late.  While this blazer is a few years old, an updated style is now made that is even better.  This is the blazer that most closely matches this one and I have to say that it is worth every penny.  The construction of it and attention to details is perfection.  I am currently trying to talk myself out of purchasing it in other colors.  However, if my love affair with this type of uniform persists, it may be a necessary purchase.
xoxo,
Abbie
// Blazer: J.Crew (past season; updated version here (most similar to mine-wool), here (linen), & here (regent style))Tee:  Madewell (I sized up to a medium) // Denim:  Joes // Handbag:  Chanel (less expensive here) // Heels:  Christian Louboutin  // Sunnies:  Celine // 

No comments:

Post a Comment