Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Peplum & Blazers

Hello!
I have to admit that one of my very favorite things to do online is to read other blogs.  One of my favorites is The Teacher Diva.  Recently, she featured a very similar outfit and I knew that since I had these pieces in my closet, I had to recreate it.  This top is so amazing that I've already purchased it in the white color as well and am debating the blue print.  It has such a great fit!
This blazer is also fantastic.  It is on mega sale and my store had minimal sizes when I purchased mine. I tried on a size 4 (I'm normally a 0 and it was the only size left) and was shocked to see that it fit perfectly.  So that being said, size up!
In other news, I cannot believe that the week is already half way over!  It's pretty exciting to know that we are on the downhill slide to the weekend!  I hope your week is going well!
xoxo,
Abbie
 // Blazer:  Banana Republic (on sale!) // Top:  Anthropologie // Denim:  Joes // Heels:  Sam Edelman // Handbag:  Chanel (love this less expensive one) // Sunnies:  Celine // 

No comments:

Post a Comment