Thursday, February 25, 2016

Athletic Wear

 Hi All!
This weekend the hubby and I went for a hike near the ocean.  It was gorgeous.  Whenever we do go do something that requires me to be a little more active, I always try to dress in layers that can adjust to the changing temperatures and have the ability to transition to lunch afterwards.  Also, can we just discuss these sneakers…I'M IN LOVE!  They are so adorable.  I'm not a sneaker girl but these have just a bit of something-something to them that make my heart skip a beat.
xoxo,
Abbie


// Jacket:  old; adore this one // Tee: Madewell (I sized up to a Medium for a boyfriend fit) // Scarf:  Forever 21 (only $12!) // Leggings: Nike (old; love these) // Handbag:  Goyard // Shoes:  Kate Spade (on mega sale ) // Sunnies:  Celine // Watch:  Michele // 

No comments:

Post a Comment