Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Date Night #2





//Sweater:  Old Navy (similar) // Skirt:  Anthropologie (identical) // Heels:  Christian Louboutin Completa // Clutch:  The Providence Story // Necklaces (top to bottom):  Mindy Mae's Market c/ o, J.Crew (similar)//

I have decided that I miss dressing up like I used to when the future H and I were first dating.  We have lived together for almost 6 years and are engaged.  That said, while we still make date night a priority EVERY week, I rarely dressed up and was always super casual.  I've since decided that I really wanted to step up my game feel a little flirty for date night.  To me, this means throwing on a pair of heels and building my outfit from there.  If nothing else, it makes me feel like a million bucks.

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment